Funko POP! Heroes - Batman Arkham Asylum 52: Batman (Blue - Underground Toys Exclusive)


Even before I got paid for some Graphic Design I made, I already knew I was going to get this figure with the money (well not all the money)!!! It is the 'blue variant' of the incredible figure based on the Batman Arkham Asylum video game.


There isn't much to say about this one (check the post for the original figure here). The original version was the second POP! I got, back in 2015, and it's just amazing that every time I wanted to get this version I ended buying a different one. 

This figure uses blue instead of black, I imagine that the whole idea is to reference a more classic look of the Cape crusader. 




Let's compare both versions so far:


The variation doesn't actually feature in the game, but I found this custom skin here (and some other ones) and it looks really good. Saying that the artwork in the box of the game looks more like the blue version than the black one I think.



It's a nice variation but is not the only one, you can also get the 'Detective Mode', which in the game is an option that Batman has to scout his environment, all the screen tints in a blue-ish tone, hence the look of this figure.




Description:
Measures: 3 3/4" tall.
Manufacturer: Funko.
Material: Vinyl.
Date of Release: 2014.

You can find the other Funko POP!s I have here.




thebatmanshelf

Collecting big on a small budget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment