Funko POP! Heroes - Batman V Superman 89: Nightmare Batman



This model is inspired by the 'Batfleck' and the Nightmare sequence against Superman and the Superman Soldiers from the Batman V Superman movie.

The level of detail and work on this figure is insane; from the dirt on the goggles to the 'stubble beard', everything looks spot on and reflects the mood of the sequence it comes from.





The boxed figure:



This figure is one of my all time favourites and is 1 of 3 POP!s that I bought at Forbidden Planet - London after selling the Enchantress I got with my Legion of Collector Box.

This series also includes Batman 84, Superman 85, Wonder Woman 86, Aquaman 87, Armored Batman 88, and Superman Soldier 90.



Description:
Measures: 3 3/4" height.
Manufacturer: Funko.
Material: Vinyl.
Date of Release: 2016.

You can find the other Funko POP!s I have here.



javiervillegasportfolio

Collecting big on a small budget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment