DC Ooshies - Series 2 Blind Bag: Multi-Colour Batman (Limited Edition)

I stole this figure one from my 3-year-old daughter. She got a blind bag for Christmas from her older sister, so when we found out it wasn't the Wonder Woman figure she wanted, we decided that I'll keep it in exchange for an My Little Pony blind bag, that way everybody got a mini-figure at the end. 


I saw these figures about a year ago, they captived me from the start and I kept saying to myself that I needed to get one, and as it happened the figure finally came to me. I didn't know much about the Ooshies, I still don't anyway, only that they are a collectable set of ''pen toppers'' based on several popular comics and other pop culture characters. They are made by an Australian toy company called Headstart International which has managed to make the Ooshies a worldwide phenomenon very fast.

Ooshies are small, cute and squishy figures, very cartoon-looking; very big heads and feet and very small arms almost like babies dressed as superheroes. They don't have any kind of articulations. This Multi-Colour Limited Edition Batman comes in a gradient that goes from blue to red and purple and looks almost like a sweetie,  it also shows clearly the spherical nose that is characteristic of the Ooshies look. 



The 360°:


The blind bag and the box:



The Ooshies include franchises like the WWE, Disney, Disney Pixar, TMNT, Marvel and DC. For this last one, we can already count 3 series:

Series 1:


Series 2:


Series 3:


Description:
HeightMeasures: 4cm.
Manufacturer: Headstart.
Material: Plastic.
Date of Release: 9 March 2017.

Visit us on Instagram:



You can find my other Mighty Minis here.



thebatmanshelf

Collecting big on a small budget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment