Lego Batman: Batman New 52




I hadn't got a Lego Batman for a long time. My older daughter got me this one for my anniversary!!! 


This one is a comic-based minifigure, it has black outlines on the abs with a grey shading that makes it look glossy. It also has a new yellow belt with a hexagonal buckle and yellow pouches on both sides. Finally the suit shows black lines resembling an armoured suit. 





In the Jokerland Set (76035), the suit has black boots.


In the Black Manta Deep Sea Strike Set (76027), it reuses the head from the scuba suit. The new black cowl in this version has the same openings than the space suit. 


The Batman New 52 has, as usual,  dual-sided face:



I got the figure as part of a Lego activity book:


Before putting it together:


Description:
Measures: 4cm height.
Manufacturer: Lego.
Material: Plastic.
Date of release: 2015(?).


You can find my other Batman figures made of Lego or compatible blocks here



thebatmanshelf

Collecting big on a small budget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment