Mighty Minis - Justice League Action Series 2: Shadow Mission Batman

This is the third figure I picked up from Poundland: Shadow Mission Batman!!! This Batman is from the Justice League action line, from where I was also tempted to buy other characters, as i finally did. 


This figure is a re-paint of the same sculpt from Series 1, which some people seems to berate, I must confess I'm kind of a sucker for most changes of design on the same figure. Somethhing, I think, that could soften the whole re-paint issue would be if this reference to the Batman Beyond design actually comes as part of the show. I haven't watch the cartoon and I didn't find any picture of this suit from the cartoon, so I'm pretty positive this one is just an attempt to make us buy one more figure... and it worked. Works with me most of the time.



The selling point of the figure is the translucent material in the body, but even more evident in the cape. It has a nice effect on arms and legs where they seem to get more translucent as them get closer to the end of these limbs. The red logo and a small red 'belt bucket' are the only colour in the other way black suited Batman following a sense of simplicity that is common to the whole line.

The 360°:


The bag and leaflets:




Full set in Series 2:



Mighty Minis - Justice League Action  Series 2 Codes:
A2 = Wonder Woman
B2 = Green Arrow
C2 = Hologram Superman
D2 = Joker
E2 = Atom
F2 = Gold Superman
G2 = Shadow Mission Batman
H2 = Lex Luthor

Description:
Height: 2".
Manufacturer: Mattel.
Material: Plastic.
Date of Release: 16 March, 2017.

Visitanos en Instagram:



You can find my other Mighty Minis here.
You can find my other Justice League Action Series figures here.



thebatmanshelf

Collecting big on a small budget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment