LNO Gift Series Micro Block 015: Batman


I got this at MCM Manchester Comic Con 2016, I already have other Batman figures like this (made of small blocks), and I like to put them together. It has nice details like the logo, the shorts, the thumbs on the hands, and the articulated arms. The only problem with this figure is the face; the eyes are alright, but the part of the mouth lacks definition and looks a bit messy. Nevertheless, it was real fun 45 minutes (that's how long it took me!!!) to put this figure together and make it an addition to my collection.






Some descriptions say there are 250 pieces in the box, but I have my doubts about it:


The box also brings so much needed instructions;




These are some other figures from this series:


Description:
Measures: 7 cm height (approx.).
Manufacturer: LNO.
Material: ABS plastic.
Date of Release: 2016?

You can find my other Batman figures made of blocks here.



javiervillegasportfolio

Collecting big on a small budget!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same figure but i lost the manual can you please send it to me if you still have it i really need it please

    ReplyDelete